Highly Trained For Circumstances
• The patient should identify the emergency exits through a depicted direction maps, which is fixed in all the hallways of the hospital and patient rooms.
• The hospital periodically runs safety checks with mock emergency exercises.
• In the event that you hear the alarm bell announcing an emergency, stay in your room keep calm and wait for further instructions from the hospital staff, as the hospital staff are trained to protect patients in various emergencies situation.
• In the event of a fire, please follow the instructions of the hospital staff. Stay calm and if you are asked to leave the area, go to the nearest fire emergency exit and go to the emergency assembly point to which you will be directed.
• If you are unable to move, hospital staff will provide you with transportation to the assembly area outside the hospital.
• In case of fire, the elevator is not used.
• Use the closest stairs to your room.
• Due to the fire risks associated with the use of incense and candles, the use of any of them in patient rooms is strictly prohibited.
• Remember that the atmosphere in patient rooms is saturated with oxygen and sensitive medical devices, so any flame in the room may cause an explosion.
Powered by Froala Editor