- Diagnosing and treatment planning.
- Restorative treatment and pulp therapy of the deciduous and permanent teeth.
- Preventive Counseling and periodontal treatment.
- Interceptive and preventive Pediatric Orthodontics.
- General Anesthesia, pain control and full mouth treatment in the OT.
- Dental treatment for the physically and mentally handicapped in the OT.
- Management of the developing dentition during growth and monitoring the proper eruption of the child’s teeth starting at the age of one year.
- Preventive Pediatric Dentistry.
- Oral prophylaxis and fluoride application.
Powered by Froala Editor